Sunday, July 8, 2012

This Hawaiian bombshell lost 95 pounds!

Weight loss and getting healthy interview with






1. Tell me a little about yourself and why you decided to make a change to your health?
 I needed too!  At 227 lbs it was physically and spiritually killing me 

2. What goals did you achieve this past year?
This year, the 21 Day Ultimate Reset and helping my mom get back on track with her health  

3. What are your favorite health and fitness blogs, books, or magazines you read?
I really like Shape and Training Camp

4. What is your favorite healthy food to eat? What is the recipe?
 I am pretty simple I am far from being a cook so, salad or ground turkey chili, FISH, FISH, FISH

5. What is your least favorite healthy food to eat? 
Not a fan of chickpeas, YUCK!

6. What is your favorite cheat meal? 
 Have many but if I had to choose 1 it would be a BIG bag of salt and vinegar Maui chips

7. Do you take any supplements? 

8. When it comes to eating well what are your top 3 recommendations?
Fruits, veggies and nuts.  Keep them handy in your home @ all time.

9. How did you manage to alter your eating patterns and accommodate the rest of your family?
Nutrition is always the hardest part so I incorporated into my diet "lifestyle" then slowly into my families 

10. What is your favorite form of exercise to do and why?
I am an insanity/asylum lover fast effective and it will always kick your ass :) 

11. Have you had to deal with any setbacks along the way? 
We all have setbacks.  Sometimes it’s small ones, sometimes it’s big, sometimes it just old habit creeping up on you... All you really can do is recognize it deal with it head on and move forward. Don't ever just stand there or let it hold you back. 

12. What is your best piece of advice for those just starting to exercise? 
One day @ time 1 meal @ time 1 pound @ a time (ChaLEAN Extreme) but that's how I lost 95 lbs 

13. What is your goal for this year? 
3 star diamond and pay off my credit cards spend more time with my children 

14. What motivates you to continue with this lifestyle?
 My children my family

Thanks Keala for your inspiration!  You look fantastic!  You inspire me to set my fitness and professional goals even higher!

If you have any questions on the products Keala mentioned, please let me know.  Follow me on www.facebook.com/turbotracie for great information and inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Tracie and keep up the new lifestyle Keala.

    ReplyDelete